US SIM Card
Includes: a SIMple Calling US SIM card with $10 preloaded airtime
Like our regular Global SIM card, this USA SIM card lets you stay in touch in for less. It comes with both a Global and United States number. You pay only 9c per minute for calls within the United States. You also receive calls on your Global number for FREE! Itís the North American SIM card that doesnít stop giving!
Got an iPhone or iPad?Normal SIM, MicroSIM and NanoSIM Cards are all available for purchase. MicroSIM cards are required for the iPhone 4, iPad and and some of the latest phones. A NanoSIM is required for the iPhone 5, 4th Generation iPad and iPad Mini. If you require a MicroSIM or NanoSIM Card, during Step 3 of the purchase process in the 'Special Requests' box please state which type of SIM card you require.
• Receive a US +1 local number, and Global +44 (United Kingdom) number
• Includes $10 bonus call credit (up to 100 minutes of starter airtime)
• Use in the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii)
• Works on AT&T and T-Mobile networks for superior coverage
• Works on Bell & Telus (3G Phone Required) for superior coverage
• Rates from USD 9c per minute to make and receive calls in the US (58c for the first minute)
• Rates from USD 9c per minute to make international calls (58c for the first minute)
• Data in US for $1.99 per MB on AT&T (49c per MB on T-Mobile)
• Check out how much data you might use for common apps like Facebook, Twitter and Skype.
• Seamless international calling in the United States
• Send text messages in the US for USD 15c each
• Send international text messages in the US for USD 25c each
• FREE to listen to voicemail
• FREE 24/7 Customer Service
• Caller Line Identification is only available on some international networks.
• Best expiry terms of any prepaid US service
• Easy to set up forwarding of your existing number
• Family and friends can call you Toll Free (USD 39c per minute surcharge applies)
• Recharge minutes anytime via the phone, web or auto-recharge
• View call records and receipts online
• It is prepaid: so no contracts, no credit checks and no monthly fees
• FREE Facebook Notifications
• FREE to receive calls (on your Global number)
• FREE to receive text messages (on your Global number)
• Connection fee of 49c
Using our service in Canada
Our Canada Service works on the Bell Mobility and Telus networks, which have 3G frequencies of 850 and 1900MHz. Phones that have these frequencies include: iPhone (5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G), Samsung Galaxy SIII, SII and Note, Nokia N8, and any Smartphones purchased from AT&T in the United States. If your phone does not have one of these frequencies, it most likely will not work in Canada.
make a local call* (per min)
call an international landline** (per min)
call an international mobile** (per min)
receive a call ∂ (per min)
local SMS text message
international SMS text message
All rates quoted in US dollars. You are billed in 1 minute increments.
§ A USD 49c connection fee applies to each call made or received on your US number when in the USA. * The cost of calling a cell phone in the United States is the same as calling a landline. ** A per minute surcharge applies to call some non-key countries. View applicable countries.
¶ It is FREE to receive calls and text messages on your Global number in the USA. Example: The cost of a call from the US to a landline in Australia is US$0.58 for the first minute and then US$0.09 per subsequent minute. Example: The cost to receive a call when you are in the USA is US$0.58 on your US number for the first minute and then US$0.09 per subsequent minute of that call. It is FREE to receive calls and SMS text messages on your Global number when you are in the USA.
Talk longer for less
Being able to stay in touch with colleagues, family and friends when you're abroad is really important, but the nasty phone bill waiting for you at home often isn't. Which is why choosing a GO-SIM global sim card makes so much sense.
Great call rates mean saving you up to 85% off international calls in over 190 countries worldwide. Which means you can talk longer for less. In fact you can talk six times longer than you would with a standard network provider. What's more, with GO-SIM, you don't pay roaming charges in over 80 countries, so you won't be charged if someone calls or texts you on your Global number either.
Interested in buying, but just need to clear up the facts? Why not ask an expert? Send an email and our team of experts will get back to you with advice, more information or just reassurance that you are buying the right product.
Or, call one of our toll free numbers and speak to one of our Customer Service team who are available 24 hours each day.
7-day money back guarantee
We're so confident that you'll be happy with your new GO-SIM Global SIM card, we're offering a money back guarantee.
If you're in any way dissatisfied and wish to cancel your Global SIM service, you can contact the GO-SIM support team within 7 days of receipt and request a refund. We'll then give you a returns number and when your SIM card arrives back with us we'll credit your account with the original cost price of the SIM card. All we'll charge you for are any calls made from the inclusive airtime credit - it's that simple! If any additional credit that has been purchased, but not used, we will be happy to credit you for this too.
Protect your Global SIM card for life
Losing your SIM card is bad enough at any time but if you are far from home it can become much more than in inconvenience.
You bought your Global SIM so that you can stay in touch, stay safe and save money. So what happens if you leave it in the taxi from the airport?
For a single payment, we can give you peace of mind for the life of your SIM account with GO-SIM. So, if your Global SIM card is lost, damaged or stolen, we will get you a replacement fast!
- Covers accidental loss, damage and theft of Global SIM
- Transfer credit to replacement card
- Free delivery to your chosen destination
- Lifetime cover and 12 month plans are available and can be selected at the checkout
- Terms and conditions apply